What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is the use of digital technology to deliver your marketing messages and allow customers to interact with your business. In another
Digital Marketing includes:
- Web Sites which includes:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – Getting found on Google etc
- Pay Per Click (PPC) – Paying for somebody to find you on Google etc
- Banner Adverts – Paying for banners to get visitors to your site
- E-commerce – The ability to buy and sell products, services and information over the Internet.
- Consumer Reviews: Consumer reviews are a powerful way to get consumers on to your eCommerce site as they make the purchasing decision easier as the reviews are by consumers.
- Blogs: Personal websites with stories, expert opinion etc that you believe will help your readers, customers and stakeholders.
- Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube, Google+, Ushi, Xing etc. It is web-based system that allow you to connect and share the information in the form of ideas, links, photos, videos with likeminded people.
- Social Media News: Mashable is by far the biggest social media news site.
- Email Marketing: The sending out of bulk emails which you believe are relevant to the people you are sending the message to.
- Viral Marketing: A great way to send out a message if you get it right.
- Video: Increasingly popular method of sharing ideas, passing on information and selling on the web. Great for selling more complex products or services.
- Music/Podcasts: Spotify is becoming the most popular legal file sharing system as it gives you access to a large range of music. Podcasts are voice recordings about a particular subject.
Using Digital Media to Build Your Business and Brand…
No matter what size of your business is. It can be large or small to medium sized business/enterprise, effectively market your business through low-cost digital channels.
- Adequately represents your business and brand
- Adequately speaks to your target audience
- Can be found by searchers on top search engines
- Is up-to-date and easily navigable
- Provides multiple channels for customer communication
- Connects to other marketing efforts
It is recommended that you work with a professional web design firm which is skilled in web development and search engine optimization. Website is the foundation to and from which all other digital channels will lead, it should be considered one of your top business investments. The Yoel Garber will help you in business growth with the digital marketing techniques.