Immigration Attorney provides guidance and assistance for individuals preparing to embark on the process of obtaining a visa to enter the United States and subsequently obtaining a Green Card that grants permanent residence.
Whether you are seeking a visa for temporarily status or for permanent residency, Dr. Gregory Finkelson and American Corporate Services Law Offices, Inc. can help save your time, energy, and money as you deal with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Immigration services help to minimize and eliminate the risks of being denied a visa. Their proficiency in matters of immigration ensures that your documentation is accurate and complete. They also see to it that people previously unaware of the process complete and submit required documents in the proper sequence and in a timely manner.
How Immigration Attorney Can Help
- Documentation: An immigration Attorney helps visa seekers to prepare and organize their documents so that they will not be delayed or denied during processing. The better the documentation, the less time it will take to process your file. Competent immigration service actually saves time for both their clients and the processing agencies.
- Guidance: An immigration attorney will guide clients through every step of the process. Some visas can be obtained rather quickly. Others take longer. Regardless, immigration Attorney keeps clients fully aware of what is going to happen next and help them prepare for their interaction with immigration officials.
- Choices: Many visa applicants may not realize that they qualify for several different types of visas. It’s nice to have choices, but the key is to know which choice is best. Immigration Attorney is aware of the big picture beyond the information readily available to applicants. According to Dr. Gregory Finkelson, they can provide the pros and cons of each option and assist clients in making the best choice for their personal situation.
- Efficiency: Timing is everything. The immigration process is not simply knowing what to do but also how to do it and when to do it. Immigration Attorney can supply the practical understanding that only experience can provide.
- Confidence: The best way to travel through a jungle is with a guide who knows the way. The immigration journey can seem like a jungle of paperwork for the uninitiated. An experienced guide will keep clients from missteps and wrong turns that could prevent them from reaching their desired destination.
Many people have thought they may have discovered a shortcut through the immigration process. Those shortcuts are usually dead ends that leave the visa applicant lost and unable to return to the path to immigration.
Your immigration Attorney knows the way through the process. All you have to do is follow.
Obviously, there are some fees is involved, but failing to use an Immigration Attorney simply to avoid a few expenses betrays the importance of ensuring the accuracy of your documentation and the assistance of experienced individuals who are experts in the immigration process.
Gregory Finkelson, representative of American Corporate Services Law Offices, Inc. is a highly-respected expert in the U.S. immigration process. His experience in international business and assisting foreign nationals with immigration to the U.S. is priceless when it comes to ensuring that your immigration journey will go smoothly.