PPC (Pay-per-click) is a way of buying visits to your sites ratter attempting to gain them organically. In technical terminology advertiser pay a fee every time they click on your advertisement. In today’s world search engine advertising is the most popular forms of PPC that allows advertiser to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links so that when someone make a search on keyword your business ad shows on the top position on SERP’s.
If you want to hire Pay-Per-Click Management Services knowing about Google Ads would be advantageous for you.
What is Google Ads?
Google ads formally known as Google AdWords are the most popular PPC advertising system in the globe. It enables businesses to create ads and make them displayed on Search engine and other Google Properties.
It operates on pay-per-click model in which users bid on keywords and pay for each click on their website.
Who Gets to Appear On Page?
Your presence on Google Search Engine specifically depends on advertiser’s rank that is determined by two key factors:
- CPC Bid: The highest amount an advertiser is willing to spend from his pocket.
- Quality Score: It takes into account three things i.e. through rate, relevance and landing page quality.
It is a kind of auction that helps you to win a space in search engine with minimal spending from your budget. Running PPC Campaign on Google is extremely beneficial because it is the search engine that fetches massive traffic and delivers most clicks on your ads.
If you are looking forward to hire quality Pay-per-Click Management Services Dr. Rissy’s Writing can hold your hand any-time.
Factors Determine Success for Your PPC Campaign
- Keyword Relevancy: Includes crafting PPC Keyword lists, proper ad text and tight keyword group.
- Landing Page Quality: Creating optimized landing pages with relevant content and a clear call to action.
Managing Your PPC Campaign
- Addition of PPC Keywords: boost the reach of your PPC campaign by adding keywords that are relevant to your business.
- Adding Negative Keywords
- Breaking of Ad Groups: split up your ad groups in to smaller to improve (CTR) click through rate that helps to create targeted ad text and landing pages.
- Refine Your Landing Page: Modify the page and content to ensure alignments with search queries that will boost conversation rates. Try to fetch your traffic.
All in all PPC campaign is a traffic booster and helpful to take your business to your potential customer. To know more and to hire professionals make your relying on Dr. Rissy’s Writing a firm working in the field from a long time.