Looking into finances and making your money earn more money is never a bad option, especially when it comes to safe investments like fixed deposits which ensure higher returns with zero risks. Fixed deposits have been a source of investment for all income groups for ages and they continue to be even during these times. Investments opportunities are numerous in the market and mostly these investments cater to a specific need, want or goal. But there is still one investment opportunity which is essential and safe for every portfolio and that is none other than a fixed deposit or term deposit. Let us see what FD is and how it can help you grow your savings.
Fixed deposit is a type of investment where the investor gets a specified fixed amount at the end of the tenor and also market fluctuations don’t affect this investment. The fixed deposit interest is confirmed at the time of the opening of the account. However, the choice of an FD instrument is important as it can directly impact the returns from your investment.
Why is Bajaj Finance FD an essential investment tool?
The security, the comfort, the returns definitely add up to inkling towards the fixed deposit as a safe form of investment but apart from all these factors, there are several added benefits as well for you to invest in Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposit schemes. These are:
- Higher returns: Investments are only done to get visible returns and Bajaj Finance Fixed Deposits does that for you by offering high-interest rate. You can earn a whopping 7.35% on Bajaj Finance FD and that is definitely the right product for you as it can help you get more out of your investment. Bank FDs are offering returns up to 6.5% whereas the post office time deposit is offering returns up to 6.7%.
- High security of investment: Bajaj Finance Fixed deposit also takes care of the safety of the funds deposited as they have been accredited with credibility ratings provided by companies like CRISIL and ICRA. With CRISIL’s FAAA/Stable rating and ICRA’s MAAA/Stable rating, which are the highest in terms of security for financial instruments, your investments are never at risk.
- Flexibility: The investor who is investing his hard-earned money to get specific returns should always be in the power of his investment no matter what. And, with cumulative and non-cumulative fixed deposits from Bajaj Finance, you get exactly that. In Cumulative Fixed Deposit, Bajaj Finance offers you long term interest payment after the end of the tenor, this is for those of you who don’t need regular interest payouts. You can build a substantial corpus with the compounding function of the cumulative fixed deposit.
For those who need interest payable at frequent intervals like in every couple of months, Bajaj Finance has a non-cumulative scheme where the investor can be in control of his payouts and choose from among monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly interest payouts.
- Easy online application process: With Bajaj Finance online form application for FD, investing has never been easy. The account opening process is 100% paperless with online identity verification done via KYC.
- Additional Interest Rate Benefit:
Bajaj Finance FD offers additional interest rate benefit for specific customer categories, such as:
Online customers: If you book an online FD with Bajaj Finance, you can earn an additional 0.10% interest rate benefit.
Special scheme for existing customers: An extra benefit of 0.10% for renewing your FD with Bajaj Finance.
Senior Citizen Scheme: Bajaj Finance FD offers a 0.25% higher interest rate if you are 60 years or above.
- Loan facility: You can apply for an online loan against FD with Bajaj Finance FD and even go for premature withdrawal of funds if you need urgent cash.
If you are wondering whether FD rates will increase in 2020 or not, then you must understand that due to the recessionary trends in the economy, there have been multiple repo rate cuts by the RBI and has resulted in the lowering of FD interest rates. There is a strong likelihood of a further reduction in FD rates if the economy doesn’t show any signs of recovery. So, this is the best time to lock-in existing high rates. Firms like Bajaj Finance are offering a whopping 7.35% on fixed deposit and that is definitely the right product for you as it can help you get more out of your investment. Apart from high-interest rates for FD, Bajaj Finance also has multiple added benefits like schemes for the elderly, existing customers, and online customers. With CRISIL and ICRA ratings, Bajaj Finance FD comes with a definite surety of the security of your funds. You can also avail of additional value-added benefits with Bajaj Finance FD such as an easy online application process, flexibility to choose the frequency of periodic interest payouts, loan against FD, multi-deposit facility and much more.