As we all know that Google is trendy and eminent multinational technology company. Its newly product “Google Nest Hub” with smart display and built-in speaker has finally launched in India. As in October last year, they introduced “Google Home Hub” which was earlier to be introduced as a “Google Nest Hub”. So it’s been almost a year that Google finally made its way to India with the lucrative product and alluring smart display.
In India, “Google Nest Hub” cost of Rs 9,999/- with various Digital Wellbeing features. This device has 7-inch Touchscreen Panel, two far-field Microphones, full-range Speaker and an Ambient EQ light sensor. It comes in two colors Chalk and Charcoal and it weighs 480 grams and measures 118×178.5×67.3mm with Power cable 1.5 m.
Let’s discuss some general specs & features of Google Nest Hub down below:
- Display is 17.78cm (7 inch) LCD Touch Screen.
- Dimension is 118 x 178.5 x 67.3 mm with Power cable 1.5m.
- Weight is 480 gm.
- Colors are Chalk and Charcoal.
- Speaker is Full-Range Speaker for Crystal Clear Sound and Microphone is 2-mic Array.
- Sensor is Capacitive Touch.
- Connectivity with both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth:
- Wi-Fi is 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz /5Ghz)
- Bluetooth is v5.0.
- OS Compatibility is Android OS.
- Supports Touch Pad.
- Music Streaming supports YouTube Music, Gaana, JioSaavn, Spotify.
- Compatible Brands with Philips, Orvibo, Anchor by Panasonic, Syska, T-Link, Oakter, Wipro, Smitch.
- Supports Customizable Appearance.
- Control Connected Home, Play Videos from YouTube, Get Hand-free Help from Google Assistant and Ultimate Digital Photo Frame.
Let’s discuss some additional specs & features of Google Nest Hub down below:
- Ambient EQ Light Sensor: This feature enables to sense and automatically adjust light according to your room condition. When you are about to sleep, it automatically dims the brightness of screen.
- Digital Wellbeing Filters and Downtime Feature: Filters feature can restrict smart display from showing specific content like you can restrict Nest Hub from playing songs with clear-cut lyrics. Downtime feature can restrict Nest Hub to responding queries or requests like when you are about to sleep before that you can set the Google Nest Hub not to respond for any requests.
- Live Photos Feature: The Google Nest Home is powered by Google Photos so, you can ask Google to show images of the specific time that you want to remind.
- Voice Recognition Feature: In the Google Nest Hub, Google Assistant can recognise your voice and can respond to your all queries which you want to ask.
- Cook New Dishes: You can surprise your family with your cooking skills and for that you can ask the Nest Hub to show recipes step-by-step.
Read more: Surefire Ways To Improve Customer Experience
So, these are some great features of “Google Nest Hub”. Hopefully you are appeased with my information. For further more details feel free to contact us.