Pregnancy is a special period for any woman. Everything around her bubbles up and excited people. Usually, family, friends and the doctor will advise the pregnant woman about her diet and health during this pregnancy phase. The mother must eat right as it provides nutrition for the growth of the child. The intelligence, health and physical appearance of the baby will depend mainly on what has been consumed by the mother during her pregnancy. Well, it has also been considered that some fruits consumed by the mother can result in a fair, intelligent and healthy baby.
Some helpful diet tips to pregnant women for fair babies –
- You must know what fruits and vegetables you are eating. Choose your intake wisely; make sure you are buying organic products for the health of you and your baby.
- You must avoid fish with high mercury content, raw meat and caffeine. These foods are the major factors that contribute towards contamination, further leading to complications in the pregnancy.
- Also, you should avoid sugary foods, smoking, alcohol, processed foods, or anything else that leads to an unhealthy lifestyle.
- Make sure you increase the intake of fruits and vegetables in your meals. You can add them to your breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try avoiding unhealthy or junk food during pregnancy.
- Also, always remember that you shouldn’t substitute fruit juice for fresh and healthy fruits.
What are some healthy fruits that a woman can eat during pregnancy?
So, here we have made a list of a few fruits to Eat During Pregnancy For Fair Baby. Are you curious to know what these fruits are? Check out the list below.
Guava: This is considered to be an amazing fruit to eat during pregnancy. It is rich in folate, Vitamin C and E, and carotenoids. It is a fruit that women during pregnancy should consume as it has a combination of various nutrients. The folate and Vitamin C present in Guava is considered to contribute to giving a fair skin tone to the unborn baby. It also has other perks that include relaxation of muscles, curbing constipation and digestion.
Coconut: the white part found inside the coconut is known as the kernel and is considered to be healthy for the pregnant woman and her baby. So, if she eats more of this during her pregnancy phase, she is likely to deliver a fair baby. Apart from these things, coconut can also be beneficial to a pregnant woman, and it includes an immunity boost, treats heartburns and also acts against constipation.
Oranges: like we are aware, oranges are a great source of Vitamin C, folates and water. It helps in keeping a person hydrated and healthy. Since they are rich in vitamin C content, oranges are recommended during pregnancy. How does it benefit? Well, the vitamin C in oranges help in better growth of the child and contributes towards improving the skin tone of both the mother and the child. If you intend fulfilling the requirement of Vitamin C in your body, then you must consume at least two oranges in a day.
Pomegranate: this fruit has a high content of folate, calcium, vitamin K, fiber and iron. This fruit is highly recommended to pregnant women as it gives shine and smoothness to the skin of the baby. It is also the best fruit that helps in maintaining the level of hemoglobin. Moreover, it tends to be a great source of energy. Pomegranate contains vitamin K, which is beneficial in maintaining the bones of the child.